Some changes will take effect in your March bill and continue into the future.
• Smart meters are in the process of being installed by ESB Networks/MRSO as approved by CRU. With the installation of your new smart meter will come an updated bill. Your bill will now contain a 24-hour rate broken down into Day, Night and Peak rates.
• Waterpower’s policy is to be transparent with you at all times, and the bill you receive seeks to reflect that. Your bill will now contain a full breakdown of charges including the Energy Charge, Network Charges, PSO Levy and VAT.
This letter is also to inform you of changes that occurred on 01 October 2020:
• Government PSO Levy increased between 107% and 130% respectively.
• Standing charge increased by 3% which will now be reflected on your February invoice which you will receive in mid-March.
• We are currently reviewing your unit costs due to the escalation in energy prices. If you have joined Waterpower at an agreed unit price within the last 12 months, you will be as yet unaffected by unit rate changes although the pass-through charges will change with an administration charge. The standard rate will come into effect at the end of your 12-month discount rate period.
If there is anything that we can help you with, please get in touch with us.
Trusting you and your loved ones are keeping well through these exceptional times.
The Waterpower Team